Friday 18 September 2009

I've been tagged...

KatNKDA has tagged me with this survey - so here goes...

1. How long have you been using PSP, PS?

I have been using PSP for about 5 yrs - have never used photoshop.

2. How did you get into making tags, scrap kits?

I used to belong to a trivia group on MSN and people in there used to post 'tags' and I was fascinated by them and how they done them...so I got myself a trial version of PSP...joined a tutorial group...and before I knew it I was hooked!

3. Who's your fave artist?

Oh there are so many to choose from, I love the pin-up artists - some of my favs are David Boller, Michael Landefeld, Brian Rood, Jessica Dougherty and of course Ismael Rac!


4.Who`s your favourite Scrap Designer?

Well thats an easy one....Kat of course...lol I love her kits and am always waiting in anticipation for her new releases!!

5. Which three blogs do you visit everyday?

I visit quite a few blogs everyday, mostly scrap artists to see if they have any new kits up....too many to mention again....

I will pass this survey on to Kathy from Kathy's Place